Why Lyman Lake Arizona? When it Comes to Usable Land Water is Most Important...
- ( has 4 water sources including (2 water tables of under ground well water) and (A Canal From Lyman Lake + An Eternal Spring of Water)... A 100 ft well works for typical residential. But we plan for 2 wells. A deep well 600 - 1000 Ft? for filling ponds and a small paddle boat lake, irrigation... The Lyman Lake Canal (Lyman Ditch) runs through the property. Will be used to water crops and grow food.
- A Spring of Crystal Clear Water... Under Ground Water... Makes the grass grow plush green across the Hwy from our Salado Arizona Project... A Spring of Water is Available for drinking water if an emergency happens... This spring of water has been running for maybe 1000s of years.
- The Property has power and phone poles on 2 sides...
- The area is perfect for tours to Lyman Lake The White Mountains and Apache Reservation. Huge Forests are less than an hour away.
- Projects can break ground in 90 days, The Building Department Plan Checks a Typical Home is 2 weeks... in California it takes 2 years!
- Self Sustaining Property is Hard to Find... This Salado Property has everything we need to easily create a self sustaining housing project... This Is Important... Self Sustaining Food, Water and even Economics is Coming...
- Cell Phone Service is 4 Bars on The Property... Beverly Hills California, has no Cell Service in many areas!
- Monsoon Season we Get Heavens Colorful Light Show with Thunder and Lightning... Do not hold on to barbed wire in a Thunder Storm! Do not lean on it! I was Holding on to a barbed wire fence admiring the beauty of a Thunder Storm when I got jolted bad! Way worse than 120 Volts! I get 120 volt jolts on job sites its not to bad.
- Lyman Lake Arizona the Elevation is above 5000 Ft with Juniper Trees so it Never Gets to Hot... It might not get over 100 degrees. Its an escape for people living in Phoenix... A Business Opportunity Exists (Escape The Heat To Salado)
- Pink Soil is Clean With no Weeds.
- Saint Johns area has everything we need to create a self sustaining community... Cows are Every where... When snow melts from tall mountains we get water for Lakes and Streams...
- Lyman Lake is Less than 5 Miles South of the Project... Hot Private Shower Rooms... Wildlife everywhere... Cows live at Lyman Lake Feeding Their Young. (Lakeside Self Sustaining Milk and Cream Supply)... Families of Adorable Raccoon's Live and Wonder around. Beavers Live in and Around the Lake cutting down trees everywhere! Around the East Side... Lyman lake Is Full of Cat Fish with Modern Amenities... Camping for 100s of campers is available on the lakes edge.
- Saint Johns Airport in Arizona is Less than 5 Miles North... A Runway Longer Than 1 Mile can accommodate any Type Aircraft! We plan to build hangers for our projects at the airport with helicopter service directly to the property.
freedomprojects.org/lymanlakeproject.html Last Edit... 08/29/2018... 4:20PM